Wednesday, October 22, 2003

HEY!!! Welcome to Crispy News! I just got an email from a friend that has a Blogger website like this. So I thought I'd check it out. And look at this - I have my own now! It's easy!

So, I went to a Waterdeep concert last night. I was expecting the whole acoustic-hippie-rhythmic music thing. But I was surprised and impressed with their talent - they're really skillful in playing their instruments, singing, and creative musical things. They had everything from electronic background tracks, to a harmonica, to humming the same intricate melody as the guitar solo, to a whistling solo. And they were an interesting mix of rock and blues and folk - and more rock than I figured. So that was fun, and I bought a cd of theirs called "whole 'nother deal" also.
OK - stay tuned for more fun here.

No comments: