Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Inner Torture

How could you do this to me, Lakers?? 

 
I mean, come on.  I know he started in LA, but he was with the despised Kings.  And he's The Flopper!  ugh.  This photo hurts.
But, in the shadows of the hoopla in Miami with all the love going on down there, The Flopper isn't all bad.  I mean, he's old, but he can still move alright and he can definitely still pass the ball.  It might be good for me to not see Vlade fall on the ground over and over trying to stop Garnett or Miller or some other beast (heaven forbid Shaq) - and that's just another benefit of me moving to the other side of the ocean.  I'm just going to run and hopefully not feel the full brunt of the heavy blows dealt by the mocking media on my poor Lakers. 

Here's your chance, Kobe.  Please show me you're not a rapist and that you ARE a slice of Michael. 

No comments: