Monday, November 27, 2006

Long Weekend



Above you see Cole's latest toys...kitchen stuff! He has figured out how to open the small drawer underneath the oven that houses cookie sheets, wire racks, and cutting boards. Fun and loud! He also spends time rocking back and forth on his hands and knees...crawling is coming I think.
Last week was a crazy long weekend for the Franks! The VCS staff moms came over for brunch, Gary & Shelley Brumbaugh visited from China, and we hosted a small Thanksgiving dinner. Cole held a basketball on his own on Thanksgiving Day with our neighbor, Lauren, too. Then, Gammy Nancy and her friend Eileen arrived on Saturday for this week. Chris took them to a mass to hear the Vienna Boys Choir yesterday morning, and in the afternoon we all went to the Schoenbrunn Palace Christmas Market. More adventures coming, I'm sure!
Cole also turned 8 months old yesterday. 21.5 pounds and 29.5 inches long. What a growing boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Franks,

My mama, Mary Vela, told me about your blog. I'm so glad she did because it is fun to be able to see how life is going for you. I've put a link to your blog on our blog so now we'll be able to check it more often!

Peace,

Sarah O.

Christiane said...

Cole is such a happy kiddo! The videos are so fun. I hope that Lucy is as happy and fun as Cole :) I love his laugh!