Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Week's Highlights

1. Cole threw up on the U Bahn the other day. He smiled afterwards. Yuck.

2. Chris went back to work today after a whole week of being sick at home in bed. He's feeling much better now, thankfully!

3. I learned that I have a convection oven last week. Since then, I've baked sugar cut-out cookies, a butternut squash, sweet potatoes, and some honey baked chicken using the convection setting. Who knew? It's AMAZING, and it cooks so fast.

4. Cole is crawling...Cole style. See video below.

5. Only 18 more days until CHRISTMAS! Yahoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean, "I learned I had a convection oven last week"?

Anne said...

I mean that last week Chris's mom told me that my oven has a convection setting, meaning that it cooks with a hot air fan. I never realized that before. I wasn't sure what that that little fan setting was for.