Friday, August 17, 2007

It's another Frank BOY!



Yes, that's right. The Franks are having another boy! The only glitch is that the doctor found a long-named (I'm not sure the exact name!) cyst in the baby's brain on the ultrasound today. She said not to worry because these most often go away through the rest of the pregnancy, but just in case I get to have another ultrasound to check on it in 2 months. It's always great to see pictures of our growing baby, so that's the good news.

The other noteworthy thing about today is that when I asked Cole what he'd like for breakfast this morning he immediately said, "COOKIES!" I had to laugh out loud! Yesterday I gave him a chocolate JoeJoe cookie from Trader Joe's. It's like an Oreo with chocolate filling. He loved it! He threw a huge tantrum on the floor when I didn't give him another one. He sat their crying and mumbling "cookies!" over and over. The kid is a cookie monster!

4 comments:

Christiane said...

So, will this baby be Blank Frank II? Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another boy!

Jenni said...

Congrats on another boy!!!! I will be praying the cyst situation will resolve it's self. Very excited for you guys!

Barnes Family said...

yea, anotherBOY. that is so wonderful for ya'll and it will be great having 2 boys close-in age to play with and entertain each other!