Friday, March 14, 2008

Easter Conversation

Scene:  I'm folding laundry while Cole is opening some plastic eggs filled with items representing Easter.  We have never had an Easter discussion thus far...

Cole:  What's this Mommy?
Anne: It's a cross, Cole.  At Easter time we celebrate when Jesus died on the cross and rose again.
Cole:  I rose again, too, Mommy.

Cole: What's this Mommy?
Anne: It's a rock, Cole.  When Jesus died, some people buried him behind a huge rock and three days later when his mom came to the rock, Jesus was alive again.
Cole:  Jesus talked to his mom, Mommy.  I'm going to see Jesus in a minute. 

Anne: What did you find, Cole? 
Cole: Money!  I found another Luginbill.  (He thinks that the bills you pay each month, cash bills,  and Luginbills (my family) are one in the same.) 


No comments: