Friday, August 29, 2008

Play Dough


Today has been surprisingly a very fun day!  We leave for CA tomorrow to visit Chris's family, so I thought today would be a no nap frantic day in anticipation.  But, no!  We took a nice walk.  We visited the library and Cole did not run away from me.  Instead, he picked out several books and we read them all several times when we got home.  Then, after his rest time and Max's nap, we made this red play dough.  Thanks to my friend Mollie we have this amazing recipe.  It's so easy to make and easy to work with.  Cole chose red for our first batch, but I have a feeling we'll be making many more batches.  The photo of Max is from dinner last night...he's just so happy and oh, so cute!  I think it's because I gave him a few bites of cheese...yum! 

1 comment:

Thomas/Mollie said...

YAY!!! for play dough! So glad you made it and hope it was lots of fun! :o)