Thursday, December 18, 2003

Hay is for horses; Grass is free; Cows eat it; Why don't we?

No, really?!? Why don't we?
I mean - it's good for you and yummy. That is, the grass in Superfood. It's a drink made by Odwalla that has all kinds of vitamins, minerals, grass, and other natural healthy stuff.
A while ago, I was really thirsty for some quality juice, and bought one for a rip-off price of almost $5 at an airport. Never again. But dang, that stuff was really good. And I realized that it was really good for me too. Since then, I've noticed that there are a bunch of different kinds of Odwalla juices at the Indiana University Union for much cheaper. Now, I've tried a few different kinds and read up on which flavors have more of which vitamins and minerals. It's great!

So, I recommend that you try a flavor that tempts your palate. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. It's as good as root beer.

Another example of Odwalla juices

No comments: