Monday, January 05, 2004

Weekend Fun

Just thought I'd fill you in on a couple weekend highlights. Friday, I used my Christmas money to but a remote control car. I'm excited! I'm halfway through building it, which is fun, but it takes a long time. It's supposed to go 30 MPH!!! YEAAAHHH I'm gonna be chasin' cats or something. OK, maybe not, but it'll be fun.
Another highlight was volleyball practice. A friend of mine, Eugene, is a really gifted volleyball coach and he's letting me join his practices for his 8th grade girls team. Not as a player, silly, as an assistant coach. Yesterday I did a lot of the drills along with the girls and my legs are SORE. For all Deutsch readers, "Ich habe SCHWER Muskelkarte!" I'll be back at it again tomorrow night. So far, it's a lot of fun and I'm learning a lot. :)

I guess this is mostly about me, and not so much Anne. So I'll give this a try: she used her new bath pillow and loves it! She baked banana bread and made chicken salad yesterday and it was awesome! She hung out with Katie Cronk (leaving for Asia) on Friday night for dinner and a movie and a "goodbye" time.
OK, well that's just the facts and she doesn't talk that way. She'll just have to start entering things on her own once in a while. Someday......

No comments: