Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Jars of Candy

A couple days ago, Anne filled three different jars will different kinds of candy. She took them to school to have a contest for her students. These 3rd graders had the whole week to calculate and guess how many pieces were in each jar. The winner would win that jar of candy! (only one jar per child, please)

Well, yours truly thought he'd give it a go. Guess for jar #1: 260 jelly beans. Guess for jar #3: 50 chocolate eggs.
Answer for jar #1: 260 jelly beans!! Answer for jar #3: 54 chocolate eggs!!!!

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH! Can you feel that???!!?!?!?!? OOOOH OOOOH! Who's your daddy!?!?!?!? (that was my victory dance)

I skipped jar #2 because I don't remember what I guessed or the actual number. But I was relatively close to that one also.

No comments: