Saturday, May 28, 2005

Where'd you go?

To the funny farm.


OK, so nothing's been added recently. No excuses really - just haven't done it. Oh wait, I have a good one, our hard drive broke and had to be replaced. That's actually true. :)

So, we only have something like 9 days of school left! Yipppeeee!! Summer should be great. We're going to take a German class during June, do a few things to help prepare for the new staff coming in August, go to the U2 concert in July, and visit the USA for a few weeks. Most of that time we'll be in Michigan for a family reunion. But there will be a time for visiting but I'm not sure what day yet. Somewhere around mid July when you can come over to Bob and Meg's in Indianapolis, see a few pictures, remember what we look like, and maybe score on a little Austrian chocolate or something.

And since it's bed time right now, I'll just mention the other news - next year I (Chris) am going to have a new job at Vienna Christian School. Instead of teaching I'm going to be the finance dude. I think the official name is business manager or CFO - which sounds pretty big and intimidating. I'm really looking forward to it though. More on that another time.

Guten Nacht

No comments: