Saturday, July 01, 2006

So far in the USA




So far Cole has been quite the busy man. First, his first swim. Success! Second, a visit with cousin Miles...well...Anne's cousin Miles...so I guess Cole & Miles are related somehow. First cousin, once removed, something like that. It's been great to visit with family and friends in Indiana over this past week. It's been much different than any other time, just because we have Cole now. It's harder to see people and get places quickly. I'm so sorry if we didn't get to catch up with you for that reason. We're learning! Enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

The Larsons said...

Hi guys! Hadley just started to walk! :) Pretty exciting. Looks like you guys are having good times. We pray it continues. Something you can pray about for us. I have an interview this next Thursday for a middle school counselor position. I also have four other applications in at other schools. Please pray for God's will. Drop us a email, let us know what else you're up to.

-Andy, Lisa & Hadley

Pam Markley said...

Hey Anne. Most likely you have no clue who this is. My name is Pam McKerring, and we went to High School together. I remember hanging out a bit, but we weren't really close friends. Mostly because our class was so BIG! Anyhow. I stumbled across your blog when I was looking at the class reunion page. Just want you to know that I am thrilled about what God is doing in your life, and about the work God is doing through you and your family in Austria. Know that I will commit to praying for you guys as you enjoy a short visit to the states and then return to Austria. God's grace to you. Pam