Friday, July 21, 2006

WOAH

Today has been a GREAT day in California. We are visiting with Chris's family for the next two weeks. Today I read Cole a story called The Gruffalo, and while I was reading, he turned some pages. Yes, folks. I'm not making this up. He grabbed the page with his left hand and then passed it to his right hand. I have witnesses. After that, we ate lunch at In N Out Burger, Chris's all time favorite. YUM! We just came home and were hanging out outside on the back porch with Chris's parents and Cole's cousin Emilee, when low and behold, I felt a TOOTH SPROUT on Cole's bottom gum. Yes, and then we SAW IT. He hasn't been acting super wierd, just sucking on anything he can get his hands on. That brings us up to now. Whew! I need a nap from all this baby mayhem.

1 comment:

Leckerbissen Meister said...

sounds amazing.