Saturday, June 21, 2008

Boys in the Bath and My Addiction


Yes, folks.  I am definitely addicted to blogging.  Hence, multiple posts daily sometimes.  I am interested in all things blog.  Your blog, my blog, strangers' blogs.  Everywhere I go I take the camera and anticipate blog opportunities.  One of my love languages is gifts, and every time I take a picture and post it with a story, I feel like I gain something...a memory!  This may explain my habit.  I really do love photographing and documenting life's adventures with our wonderful boys.   Thanks for your patronage to Frankly Speaking!
So my latest victory is bathing both boys simultaneously without extreme splashing and a soaked mommy and bathroom at the end.  Now that Max is sitting up better, this is even more fun.   This video moment is something I've been hoping for!  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne, Thank you sooo much for posting all the neat videos and pictures on your blog. We look forward to checking it every day!! You have a real special gift! Sure miss you guys!

Love,
Judy

Betsy said...

Anne,I'm addicted, too! I love your blog, and I check it all the time. (I probably waste a lot of time on the computer checking multiple blogs...but it's just so fun!)

Christiane said...

Anne,
We could probably start a Bloggers Anonymous support group :) I am addicted - but it's just so much fun to see what everyone is up to!
I'm so impressed that Cole and Max can bathe together. Fun!

jdowner76 said...

We enjoy and whole-heartedly encourage your addiction. All your updates are the next best thing to living in the same town as you guys!