Wednesday, September 15, 2004

a note from fourth grade

Okay, so I never thought fourth graders could come up with questions like the ones I've been hearing over the past few weeks. Wow! One boy asked me whether all water is holy because his father's priest says it is. Another boy asked me if God created only one continent and then it split apart into seven continents years after creation. I mean, really!
I have 13 kids in my class, and I think seven nations represented. Four kids are from South Korea, one from Nigeria, one from the Phillipines, one from Pakistan, one from England, a couple from Austria, and a few from the U.S.A.
It's been so much fun for me to watch kids from all over the world play dodgeball, eat lunch, speak English, and laugh together. Kids are the same everywhere...wow.


No comments: