Monday, September 06, 2004

prayer

I (Chris) could use some prayer for something....
There have been some random small things happening - like missing the train, water leaking in our apartment, pieces of furniture breaking, etc. - and those things normally wouldn't be such a big deal. But recently it has been really frustrating to me - enough that I've been struggling with just getting mad. And then getting mad that I get mad. I feel like the key is my perspective and my attitude, plus my personality that really likes to have everything organized and "all my ducks in a row." It has to do with spiritual warfare, and I also just need to learn to let go of things and not feel like everything has to be just running right and organized and controlled. Uuuuggghh.

I'd really appreciate prayer for that because it's been controlling me at times, which really effects all of life. Thanks for reading. I'm feeling humbled and very weak.

No comments: