Thursday, February 24, 2005


Recognize this shot? Well, I just watched Vertigo (Alfred Hitchcock) for the first time. It's a really clever movie. I was hoping to be able to show this to my 9th grade class to help them with their interpretation skills. One problem - I was watching it on a tape that had been copied from TV. Right when the movie was just about over (Judy dressing up like Madeline), the movie cut to some old TV show Simon and Simon. UUUGGHHH! So I just had to look online to see what happened. No one really wants to say what happened on their websites, but I have an idea: First there was Madeline, then there was Judy posing to be Madeline, then it turns out that Madeline never existed. But I don't get how.... somehow. I'd like to see some more Hitchcock. Posted by Hello

No comments: