Saturday, August 13, 2005

Austrian Wedding

Anne and I are going to the first wedding we've ever been to in Austria. There's not much time cause we have to get all spiffied up. It's going to be in downtown Vienna right next to the palace where the Hapsburgs lived - in a church that is something like 800 years old. Very cool :)

Later tonight, there is a cookout at school - a back to school party kind of thing. All of the staff will be back from the summer and we'll all get to hang out, officially welcome the new staff, and eat a roasted pig!! Some of the guys are really excited about that - cooking an entire pig on a special kind of grill for that. And......... some of the ladies aren't so excited :)

Just had an idea - I should take a couple pictures of my new office and post them. I haven't really decorated yet, but in time I will. It's been busy learning this new job but I really like it. Now I know my official title - Business Manager. I'm not part of the administration yet, so CFO wouldn't work.

No comments: