Thursday, February 02, 2006

Counting the Days

That's what I'm doing, now that I know exactly how my last days this semester at VCS will be spent. Here's the low down, the down low, the skinny, the 411, whatever you want to call it.

We have a week off for SKI WEEK this coming week. Are we skiing? We WISH. But no. We're going baby shopping, going to the musical Mamma Mia, and relaxing in Vienna with some friends.

Then, I will teach full time 3 more weeks, until March 3. Then comes 1 week of me teaching until noon, and Linda Schwartz (an amazing lady, mom, sub, etc.) teaching in the afternoons. As of 12 noon on March 10th, I am not Mrs. Frank-teacher anymore, I am Mrs. Frank-wife and mom. MOM. Yikes. Linda will teach for three weeks until the permanent sub comes from the USA.

I'll then spend a few weeks waiting for Blank Frank's arrival, scheduled around April 1. I hope that's not a joke! I'll be washing his clothes, organizing his room, and cooking goodies to put in our freezer for dinners on nights when Chris & I are wiped out.

So that's the latest. Don't you feel privileged to know?

No comments: