Sunday, February 12, 2006

TOO Huge

I have one more thing to say before I try to get a good night's sleep before school tomorrow. My stomach isn't HUGE enough for this baby. Woah.
I've been feeling kicks in the ribs all night, and Chris and I have been spectators as Blank Frank tears it up in my stomach...like a dance floor. Picture waves and a funny looking disfigured stomach. Really. Too bad we couldn't capture it on film.

The second thing I have to say...okay I thought there was only one, but now I thought of something else...is that I officially have 15 days of full time teaching left, starting tomorrow and going until March 3. I will then teach only until noon for the week of March 6-10. After that, two different substitute teachers will teach my class for the remainder of the school year. Please pray I can do my job well until the end...WITH ENERGY :).

No comments: