Thursday, March 30, 2006

Donnerstag



So, Thursday is the day we're all going to be back home - good news! It will be really nice to have Anne and Cole here. And I think Anne is looking forward to that much more than me - just be more free and have the comforts of home. Cole's room is all set and I guess we're as ready as we can be - but of course we have tons to learn. There's always tons of advice coming our way and we need to blanance that with what we feel is best.

Enough with all the boring typing, Chris! Put on more pictures, you might be saying. Well, you'll have to wait until tomorrow. I left the camera at the hospital. Although I could always put an "old" one on the blog and you'd never really know...

this one is for you, then:
hmmm, I guess that picture will be on top. oh well.

No comments: