Sunday, May 21, 2006

A Great Idea!

So, thanks to Matt, I've decided to copy his idea on our blog. Here's the deal:
Do a shuffle of all your songs on your iPod/MP3 Player/computer (including ALL songs - no cheating). Then come to our blog and list the first 10 songs that come up. It's not going to be your favorite songs or what best represents you, but it'll be interesting at least. I already played on Matt's website, so I'm going to try again and see what comes up.
My list:
1. Hymn - pedro the lion
2. The Way You Look Tonight - michael buble
3. Father Figure - t-bone
4. O Come All Ye Faithful - percy faith
5. Steady As She Goes - andrew peterson
6. Omaha - counting crows
7. Baby Girl - musiq
8. Nobody - five for fighting
9. I Like Birds - the elms
10. One Step Closer To Life - mxpx

There you go - join the fun by adding comments!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris & Anne! Thanks for stopping by our site and for playing the shuffle game. I'll try again for your blog:

01. Solsbury Hill [Peter Gabriel]
02. Coat Of Many Colors [Katie Lauer]
03. Paul [David Wolfenberger]
04. The District Sleeps Alone [The Postal Service]
05. Lodron Night Music #1, K. 247 - Andante Grazioso [Mozart]
06. Girls [The Beastie Boys]
07. Drunkard's Prayer [Over The Rhine]
08. One To The World [The Gabe Dixon Band]
09. The Sound Of Settling [Death Cab For Cutie]
10. Expo '86 [Death Cab For Cutie]

Weird that two Death Cab songs came up back to back. I love the juxtaposition between tracks 5 & 6.

Katie said...

I decided to play along... so here goes...

1. The Conversation... Karunesh (Indian Band)
2. Crazy... Mercy Me
3. Be Near... Shane & Shane
4. O the Deep Deep Love of Jesus... Selah
5. Switch... Will Smith
6. Learning to Breathe... Switchfoot
7. Wings of the Morning... Caedmon's Call
8. All I Want... Jeff Deyo
9. The Medley.. Acappella
10. Fragrant Fields... George Winston

This says something about me doesn't it??? Hope it's good. :) Love you guys,
Katie

jdowner76 said...

Good idea! It'll show up on my blog soon too.
1. Old Brown Shoe (The Beatles)
2. And So It Goes (Billy Joel)
3. Know My Heart (Sara Groves)
4. Come Thou Fount (Sara Groves)
5. I'm in the Way (Jars of Clay)
6. A Page Is Turned (Bebo Norman) -- memories of my wedding!
7. Beautiful Mystery (Caedmon's Call)
8. Who Is This? (Vineyard UK)
9. City of Blinding Lights (U2)
10. The Truth (Caedmon's Call)