Saturday, June 10, 2006

Good Things Happening

Well, I told you a few weeks ago that things were busy for me in the VCS Business Office. One thing in particular was that I was doing some interviews to find a new bookkeeper, and I asked you to pray about it too (I think). Well, the interviews went well and we actually ended up with two good options. We ended up choosing a lady named Gabriela - an Austrian, but actually born in Romania. She had about a week to spend with the bookkeeper (Doreen) before she left. That time is over now and Gabriela is on her own for the most part. I can tell that she is good at what she does - accounting and bookkeeping things. It's a huge help to me to have someone do this job and I think God has really provided for what we need in this situation.
School's out now - Wednesday was the last day of school. So I'm working shorter days next week and the week after. Then the 3 of us are flying to the US! We're looking forward to that, and we just be in a city near you!

Cole will start his world tour on the 24th. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It just occurred to me that IF Cole was Slovakian, he would be known as Cole Slav.