Friday, June 16, 2006

Next Year's Ideas

Since my school year ended a few months ago, my brain is ready to plan for next year. I often have myriad ideas swirling up in my head, and just recently a few have been solidified, so I thought I'd share what my year will possibly look like.

1. Chris & I are going to be sponsors of the upcoming 9th grade class along with another staff member, Becca West. We're really looking forward to being more involved in the high school part of VCS.
2. I will be working on the weekly elementary chapels...possibly organizing, planning, and speaking.
3. I will also be the co-chair of the VCS social committee. Yes, VCS has a social committee. Natalie (my new neighbor and the art teacher at VCS) and I will be working to ensure BIG FUN for the staff at VCS every so often.
4. Lastly...my favorite...I will be baking birthday treats each month for the staff meetings that I don't have to attend any more!

No comments: