Thursday, June 07, 2007

Prater & Happy Crispy

The picture above is of Prater, our favorite park that's really close by. As we pack and bubble wrap and say goodbyes, we have been thinking also of the places we love in Vienna. This is one of our favorites! I hope we can get there at least a few more times before June 29. We're up to our ears, though, in boxes, canceling utilities, end of the year school stuff. School ended just yesterday, and all the staff are finished tomorrow. All except the business manager and a few chosen folks. Chris is working a few days longer to wrap up some stuff in the office and get ready for Jeff, the new business manager coming in August. After that, we're going to spend more time at Prater!
This is happy Crispy at Matt's birthday party last week. Who wears mesh shirts still, you may ask? Crispy...just to get looks from passers-by. Chris has been a packing maniac recently, and I am so thankful. Being pregnant has made me more tired than I anticipated, and he has definitely picked up the slack. I think he secretly enjoys packing boxes, though, it's like a puzzle system. I'd rather just throw it all in and send it away! Chris makes sure, though, that we'll arrive in Indiana with all of the stuff we left Vienna with in one piece. Whew!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that smile!

Dad and Mom

Anonymous said...

so do I!!!
aunti m