Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Changes

A few things I've learned as we plow through the transition of adding Max to our family...
~Cole does NOT like his big boy bed.  But, he's about 3 inches from being too tall for the crib.  I'm open to ideas.  My newest idea is to take Cole shopping so he can pick out his own sheets, just him and me.  Thankfully, we have a Target gift card! 
~Max hates having his diaper changed. I think it's because he's cold.  Just like his daddy...craving the CA sunshine and flip flop weather!
~I am developing excellent baby burrito skills.  See photo above.  Every time I burrito Max up, he passes out.   I'm expecting him to bust out pretty soon, though. 
~Chris has a storehouse of ideas to entertain Cole that I never knew existed. Just recently I overheard him say, "Cole, wanna wrestle?"  So I darted to the basement with Max to check my email.




3 comments:

Kels_Caleb said...

mmmm...burritos. i'm sorry, max, that your mom made me compare you to an actual burrito. see, it's just been so many years since i've had a burrito and, well, i miss them.
max = burrito.
i love it.

The Larsons said...

hey anne-
just an idea...the crib has become the spot for "time outs" for Hadley. so, she wants to be in there as little as possible.

Anonymous said...

Did you know that the photo on today's blog is "reversed"? Look at the printing on the wall posters. It's OK. I just happen to notice details.