Monday, February 04, 2008

One Month




Max is 1 month old today!   He's eating and sleeping really well, and even smiling sometimes.  He often moves his head toward our voices, too, which makes us feel super!   We've been taking walks and enjoying a few warmer days, and just continuing to adjust to life as 4.  The picture above is Max after a walk in the Baby Bjorn.   I remember Cole doing the same thing!  I thought that Cole had been handling this change pretty well, too, until today!   After lunch I was just holding Max while Cole played with some puzzles.  I was feeling pretty good about the whole situation...2 calm children, both full from lunch, and naptime is coming!  Cole saw me holding Max and talking to him, though, and began to cry.  "Put Max back, Mommy!  Put Max in his bed now.  Mommy's done with Max."  He ran over to Max's bassinet and brought me a blanket and repeated those phrases again and again.  Finally Cole was happy to read a few books with me in my lap while Max watched a toy on a blanket on the floor next to us.  Whew! 

1 comment:

Christiane said...

I love the middle picture of the 2 of them playing together. What fun days ahead for you guys! This is a period of adjustment for everyone, and I am sure that Cole will get through it. At least you know that you have two little boys that love you dearly :)