Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Hot Dog Clan

This is from our field trip in December to the Vienna Christmas Market at the city hall, which here is called the Rathaus (meaning "advice house"). Glory, Elizabeth, Rina, me & Selyn all enjoyed those Kasekrainer hot dogs I mentioned yesterday. So you know what's on the docket for tonight's dinner! Also one more cool thing...my class managed to throw me a surprise birthday party today in the middle of math. Someone came and told me that Chris needed to talk to me for a few minutes and they'd watch my class. So, Chris detained me in his office for a few minutes while the kids prepared the classroom with confetti, signs, and chocolate covered marshmallows. Then the huge "SURPRISE!" greeting came when I arrived back from my chat with Chris. Wow...they really love to serve people...AND not work:) Hehe. Don't worry! We'll find the time to finish math later today. :)

No comments: