Friday, January 13, 2006

Viennarnia

Do you get it? Vienna + Narnia = Viennarnia

It IS winter, and there WAS Christmas, which was super by the way. There is NO white witch, except for Mrs. Frank after a long week with fourth graders AND being pregnant! And lastly, I CANNOT find my wardrobe anywhere! I guess there's no leaving Viennarnia for now. Come soon, spring!

In Vienna today, trees are frosted with perfectly fallen snow. Sidewalks are caked with perfectly muddied up slush. Eew! Necks are adorned with colorful scarves, and kids at VCS are armed with a bazillion new Christmas toys. What could better explain our first week back?
It's long and tiring trying to get back into the swing of things here with jet lag lagging us down. Thankfully, though, it's TGIF and dinner is almost ready!

One more note...a new belly picture is coming very soon...Blank Frank, and my stomach, are HUGE. I'm wondering if I'll make it until the end of March. More bigness to come!

No comments: