Monday, December 31, 2007

Franks Pizza

We made homemade pizza tonight.  Yum! I made the dough and sauce, Chris assembled the whole thing (he even throws the dough in the air!), and Cole tasted the cheese as I grated it.  A family affair!  We decided that tonight's pizza is the BEST version we've made so far.  Yes! 

And yes, today is my due date.  December 30 and still no baby Frank!  I have to admit that since Cole came a week early I expected this one to arrive early also. Just goes to show how little of a clue I really have.  I go to the doctor tomorrow, so stay tuned!  Maybe the first baby of 2008? 

1 comment:

Christiane said...

Anne-
I would probably be expecting an early arrival for baby #2 too. I guess every kiddo is different :) Good luck at the dr today and hurry up, Baby Frank!! It would be kind of fun to have the 1st baby of 2008! We are thinking about you guys lots and can't wait to hear the news of your new addition. Happy New Year!