Monday, December 03, 2007

No Filter Cole-man

Cole definitely is the highlight of our activities, laughter, and lives. You can imagine, I'm sure.
So, over the past weekend, we had a couple friends visit (Lauren and Phil) who we know from Vienna. We were all eating dinner around the table and I think Cole was sitting on Anne's lap, right next to me. We were done eating, just talking and laughing at Cole.

Then, out of nowhere and silence, Cole announced, "Daddy farted!" Of course that was really funny, but in my defense I hadn't. Plus, there hadn't been any noise for Cole to even confuse it with a fart. That kid is going to embarrass me in public sometime - I can just see it. He's great, isn't he?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,Chis and Anne,
That is funny that Cole said "Daddy farted". Looking forward to seeing you.

I love you
Love, Emilee