Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!





We've had a full few days, but it has been so much fun! We spent last weekend with the Luginbills in Indianapolis. They came all the way from Iowa, California, and North Carolina. We decorated cookies, exchanged gifts, hung out, and enjoyed great food. We spent Christmas Eve with the Messerlies, which was also fun. Cole played Santa and passed out presents to everyone. He's learning to be so generous! We came back to my parent's house and Cole and Chris spent a while deciding which cookies to give to Santa this year. Then, off to bed! This morning, we opened gifts and enjoyed some family time together with my parents and Mike, who is home for a week from California. We even had homemade cinnamon rolls..YUM. One of Cole's favorite gifts was a Hot Wheel! Unfortunately, his legs are still a little too short to pedal! He had fun riding up and down the street, though, and down my parent's driveway.
We don't have much baby news to report yet, either. I am dilated 2 centimeters and everything is just fine. My actual due date is this Sunday, December 30, so we're just enjoying our time together until we meet our new little boy. I have to admit, I'm thankful that I wasn't in the hospital for these last few days of Christmas celebrations! It's been a huge blessing to be around so much family after being in Vienna the last three years. We'll be sure to post as soon as our BEST Christmas present arrives!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Merry Christmas Frank Family! Love, The Hufford's : )