Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My Favorite Things


  • Cole and Max
  • texting
  • Downy Lavender & Vanilla fabric softener 
  • microfiber kitchen mitt & rags
  • Homepedics sound machine
  • Oreos & chocolate Teddy Grahams
  • iPhoto editing features
  • Marc Broussard's music
  • homemade pancakes (with 2 Tbsp. of Sprite for extra fluffiness!) 
  • Febreeze candles
  • pears & cantaloupe
  • Medela steam cleaning bags
  • flossing my teeth
Max is almost 3 months old...isn't he cute?  I love his little hoodie sweater.  He slept through the night last night for the first time, too.  Yes!  

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Great job on sleeping through the night, Max!! (And I'm so happy for you, Anne & Chris...what a difference it makes!)

Jay & Jess said...

I love Medela Steam Bags, the sound machine, and iPhoto too!!!! We've had our iMac only a month and think it's amazing. :)