Monday, October 10, 2005

Budapest

I'm probably going there tomorrow with the volleyball team (as a coach). It's about a 3 hour drive to the international school there. But there's a chance the game will be cancelled because of injuries and some of the girls not getting visas to be able to go into Hungary. Citizens of the US have it pretty easy in most countries, but some citizens of other countries have to do a lot of work to be able to go into another country.

I'm kinda hoping I won't have to go, honestly. It'd be nice to get ahead on some projects in the office - wow that sounds so desk-jobish. Hmmm....I guess that's what I have. Speaking of, I've been thinking about working on an MBA. It'd help my with my job, give me good training for whatever in the future, and VCS would pay for it (I'm pretty sure). Seems like IU would be the natural choice - for location and since Kelley School of Business is a top business school from what I've heard. Top of what? Top of the pile of spaghetti? Top of old smokey? Top of the world?

Something like that.

No comments: