Thursday, October 13, 2005

Might Sound Boring to you

So, as I'm starting to get used to my new job as the business manager, I'm having a little time here and there that I can work on stuff that isn't urgent. That can be kinda fun for me. One example is that I've changed a couple forms that people use regularly. Usually a few times a day, various teachers and staff come into my office and cash a US check with me. It's a service we do for them to save some time, hassle, and money in exchanging money to Euros. They write a US check to the school and I give them Euros in cash or I transfer Euros to their Austrian bank account. Anyhow, the little form that they fill out to do this is old and confusing. I've fixed it up to make it simple and included the new school logo too. :)
Honestly, that was pretty fun for me to do. There still are another 5 or 10 forms I plan to do in time.

No comments: