Monday, October 24, 2005

Trip to Holland!

Good news! I was asked by my principal to attend a conference put on by the European Council of International Schools with four other V.C.S. staff members in Holland in a few weeks. I'm so excited for this professional opportunity to learn more about international education and bring it back to the others. I will be attending workshops and seminars primarily focused on elementary education, curriculum development, and student learning. The conference is in The Hague, which is close to Amsterdam, and I think we'll have one whole day to check it out, which is fun. Here are some links for those of you who are interested in more information about the conference or The Hague.
www.ecis.org
www.denhaag.com
I'll keep you posted in a few weeks on what I learn:).

No comments: