Wednesday, June 15, 2005

In the driver's seat, Part 2

Well, the day wasn't too interesting - except for this one huge gigantic monsterous answer to prayer. There are a bunch of students at our school whose parents work for the Nigerian embassy here. There have been some financial problems with their embassy and they haven't been able to pay a lot of their school bills. Well, I just happened to receive a phone call from the Nigerian embassy today (rookie CFO boy that I am). They said they now can and are paying everything they owe. Let me just say it is a HUGE DEAL and a big answer to prayer for Vienna Christian School. I feel like I just showed up and picked up the phone.

BOOM!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i can't believe they are letting YOU handle their "dough!" haha. guess who i get to see next week?
jd salinger! i am going to be in orlando for a conference. i am excited to me his wife. we miss you guys. looks like a european trip may be possible next year....lots to catch up on. i will write an email.
love y'all!