Tuesday, June 14, 2005

In the driver's seat

So, now that the school year is over, I've had a few days to spend with Gary. Gary is the current CFO at VCS (love those acronyms!) who is training me. Well, on Monday he said I was in the driver's seat while he roamed around and helped me out with questions. Well, he had the chance to leave for the US early, so he did. Today. So today I was truly in the driver's seat. It went pretty well. The highlights were that I bought paint for the guys that are going to re-carpet and re-paint my new office and that I interviewed a potential student and his parents. I just basically talked to them about the financial aspects of enrolling in VCS. I think it went fine - and the dad actually went to Miami of OH and lived in Luxembourg for a while - another Miami of OH connection there (double yay for Anne!).
So tomorrow will continue the adventures of Crispy in the driver's seat. I might even blog about it if something interesting happens.

No comments: