Wednesday, August 23, 2006

At Work

I think this might be the first time I've blogged at work.
Well, I think it's worthwhile. I wonder if someone has been praying for me about today and my interactions with parents. Either way, God was really generous to me.

This is how:
I've had to be the bad guy recently regarding families paying and their kids attending school or the lack there of. Anyhow, I had some meetings with some families today and they all have worked out about as smoothly as they could possibly go! I mean, WOW! That is seriously a relief to me and I'm sure to them. I've also gotten some communication things cleared up with some other folks. All around, a very busy morning but productive and good.

Then, I just walked out of the office and saw a big group of guys - all the 9th graders! Those are my boys! You know, Anne and I are sponsors of the 9th grade class and will stay their sponsors every year we're here until they graduate. Anyhow, they're great guys and we were happy to see each other. :)

OK, back to work....

No comments: