Friday, August 18, 2006

foto.com

I love having pictures in the frames around our apartment. There is a fantastic website that I completely recommend to you. It's how I can continually order and have current photos inexpensively. Credit goes to Linda Schwartz for giving me this tip. I use the Austrian version, but there is a US version that's perfect, too.

The benefits:
1. 4x6 pictures cost 9 cents each
2. delivery to your door within 4 business days of online ordering
3. quality, quality, quality prints
4. options for enlargement (i sometimes order 5x7 or 8x10)
5. i once ordered 400 photos and including shipping my bill was 45 euros
6. you can use this to order mass quantities of photos to give to supporters, friends, family, mailmen, etc.

You really can't go wrong! I'm not sure how much Costco or Wal Mart cost, but this is the ultimate for the photo ordering fool.

No comments: