Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Fun Surprise


I got to see some of my old students today. Yahoo! You may remember that last fall I had a student teacher, Elizabeth, from the USA, helping out my 4th grade class. She has been visiting Vienna the last couple days and I was able to see her today. But not only her! We had lunch at Burger King with almost our whole class from last year. It was such a fun surprise for my first day back in Vienna. We all had ice cream sundaes and caught up about the summer. I loved seeing the kids and Elizabeth, and they loved seeing Cole, especially now that he's laughing, grabbing things, and responding to them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, Your two boys are chilling with some coffee here in the Santa Fe. How you are not to discourage with your dart game.

Barnes Family said...

anna banana-cole is absolutely adorable!!! i can't believe he's getting teeth already. not holland. she's a wannabe, but can't quite get there. but she is just about walking...only a matter of time. she turned 9 mos. old today. time flies. wish i could have seen you while you were in the usa. glad you're back in vienna safe and sound.