Friday, August 18, 2006

I just went through a few of the recent posts by Anne and added some links to a few various things. That can give you a bit more of a visual image to some of the things she's talking about :)

As for me, I've had big intentions of writing things recently, but things at the VCS business office have been getting more and more busy. It's the time of year with all kinds of new families coming, some are leaving, and many need some kind of financial info. I even have to be the bad guy (that I really don't want to be) sometimes with some families about payments.
I've also had a lot of fun getting to know and help the new staff. There are 10-12 new folks teaching and/or being office staff. I like 'em all. Their pictures aren't on the VCS website yet, but maybe in a month or so. :)

No comments: